account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia Home Crashing

Adviser
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia Home Crashing

Hello. This probably started occurring too often and suddenly, so whenever I use an app then press the home button to go back to the home screen, Xperia Home crashes and starts reloading the apps and widgets which takes a bit of time, it doesn't show any error message, it just restarts by itself, a reboot fixes the probably temporarily but it comes back later. I'm using an Xperia Z5 Dual E6633, running Android 6.0.1.

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia Home Crashing

@_psycho

Does this happen with an specific app or game?

you could boot in >>> safe mode as this will disable all third party apps, which will help narrow down the issue. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

No, it happens with all apps, but right now it's not happening, I hope it has completely gone (I've done nothing to fix it).

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

xperia home keeps stopping