account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Xperia Home 8.0.A.1.2 - when

Commissioner
Message 1 of 22
Message 1 of 22

Xperia Home 8.0.A.1.2 - when

when will be new xperia home 8.0.A.1.2 available and pushed to other devices e.g. xperia z3? xperia z got it, m4 aqua too, why now newer phones?

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
21 REPLIES 21
Message 2 of 22
Message 2 of 22

Re: Xperia Home 8.0.A.1.2 - when

Are you talking about this?

http://www.xperiablog.net/2015/05/20/upcoming-sony-xperia-home-launcher-to-support-auto-rotation-and...

Maybe @Rickard has some info.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 22
Message 3 of 22

I'm afraid i don't have any information on which devices that will get this version and when.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Commissioner
Message 4 of 22
Message 4 of 22

yes, about that. that feature is missing for long time. i ca nuse landscape mode of home only during charging via magnetic pins

:loop; start "" %0; goto loop
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 5 of 22
Message 5 of 22

cant update new xperia home why?

cant update xperia home even after upgradinf to lollipop lost xperia ™ wirh facebook why?
i wnt to share anythung wid this xperia™ BUT unable to find
Enthusiast
Message 6 of 22
Message 6 of 22

Xperia z3 D6653 auto rotation in homescreen?

When will sony xperia z3 d6653 get the Home application updated and get the autorotation in the homescreen like the xperia z3+

Message 7 of 22
Message 7 of 22

Re: Xperia z3 D6653 auto rotation in homescreen?

@KazIRahman See the reply Rickard has posted.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Emperor
Message 8 of 22
Message 8 of 22

@KazIRahman

There's no info on this ATM

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Enthusiast
Message 9 of 22
Message 9 of 22

ok...

Enthusiast
Message 10 of 22
Message 10 of 22

i guess they are holding this update for the newer phones...

and i also guess that it will be coming out with the next update..

attaching an image to show that a firmware was certified for D6653 on may 8th but still there is no OTAScreenshot (92).png