account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Troubleshooting Xperia Home

Sony Xperia Support
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Troubleshooting Xperia Home

If you should encounter any issue or unexpected behaviour with Xperia Home you can first try to reset it to its default settings. To do this, go to Settings -> Apps -> All -> Xperia Home -> Clear data -> OK and then restart your device.

Please note that since this will reset the home screen to its default settings, any widgets or shortcuts you've added will need to be configured again.

If you are unable to access the icon for Settings due to the issue you may be able to slide down the notification bar at the top of the display and access settings from there.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

4 REPLIES 4
One time poster
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Troubleshooting Xperia Home

Dear Sony!

I was very happy when I bought my phone in my hand the new Sony Xperia SP. I really liked this phone and I thought, because so Sony finally getting a normal device. Then came the black soup warmed the phone when using different programs. Then came the rest of the software problem was as slow as a Nokia 5110 device. Now my phone completely ruined in a year, throw out the trash the whole thing. I tried to have repaired, but the repair cost price of a handset rivals. I never buy sony smart phone also has many of my colleagues, and everyone complains about it the same mistakes.
Therefore, I would ask you not to produce anymore smartphones because they can not. Stay the other terméküknél they are very good.

Apprentice
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Nice
Talent
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

Not happy with the latest version of Xperia Home Beta as the icon size can no longer be changed you can only change the grid size, I'm happy with the standard grid size and small icons, now I'm forced to have large icons which I do not like!!!!
Highlighted
Enthusiast
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

8.0 update is not undone too freezes Xa1ultra