account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

The xperia loop theme is not working..

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

The xperia loop theme is not working..

Hi! I have Xperia L1 and I updated the xperia home. When I tried to use the xperia loop theme, it doesn't show the live wallpaper and when I tap the settings on the loop live wallpaper it says "the live wallpaper picker has stop", then there's option there to restart the app. And when I hit the restart the app is says "the live wallpaper picker keeps stopping" and the only option there is to stop app. I try to download the xperia loop theme but it's still not showing the live wallpaper, so I just uninstalled it. What should I do? I already tried to on and off the phone and reboot in safe mode but still the same result on the xperia loop theme.. Please help me.. 

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: The xperia loop theme is not working..

It could signify something is corrupt in the wallpaper picker system app.

Myself i would backup using Xperia Companion followed by a software repair using Xperia Companion 

I would expect those to work.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

As much as I want to do the reset, I don't have internet connection for my pc. Does it required to have internet connection for the Xperia Companion?

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Unfortunately it will for a repair installation.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.