account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Need xperia 10 and 10 plus homelauncher

SOLVED
Regular
Message 2 of 10
Message 2 of 10

Need xperia 10 and 10 plus homelauncher

As we know xperia xz2 is a flagship mobile even though we haven't got new xperia 10 home launcher whereas xperia 10 and 10 plus has the new home launch even its mid-range mobile... β˜ΉοΈβ˜ΉοΈπŸ™

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Sony Xperia new home launcher based on Android Pie

Hi, Is there an update when we could expect the new home launcher based on Android Pie for Xperia devices. Its been several months since Sony announced working on a new home launcher. There is no update since then. 

9 REPLIES 9
Message 1 of 10
Message 1 of 10

Latest Xperia home for Xz2

Will we get latest Xperia home launch which was given in xperia 10 and 10 plus in an update please reply ..... 

Emperor
Message 3 of 10
Message 3 of 10

Re: Need xperia 10 and 10 plus homelauncher

@Anirudh30981 

Don't despair, this is normal with any new release, the new devices will get new features/apps that eventually some will be added to previous Xperias. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Adviser
Message 4 of 10
Message 4 of 10

I know that the device supports the new launcher, please add it to us. On custom builds everything works fine. After all, this is included in the standard update Pie.

Emperor
Message 5 of 10
Message 5 of 10

@4Serg13 

You should send your feedback to Sony as this is a user based forum >>> Feedback & support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 6 of 10
Message 6 of 10

Regular
Message 7 of 10
Message 7 of 10

It's lags. . And not officially. . 

One time poster
Message 8 of 10
Message 8 of 10

Sony Xperia new home launcher based on Android Pie

Hi, Is there an update when we could expect the new home launcher based on Android Pie for Xperia devices. Its been several months since Sony announced working on a new home launcher. There is no update since then. 

Adviser
Message 9 of 10
Message 9 of 10

Re: Sony Xperia new home launcher based on Android Pie

Maybe Sony removed the new launcher and gesture mode in Pie for the older phones on purpose. Sony wants you to buy the new phones like Xperia 1 and 10. This thing i call marketing strategy. But bad strategy. The other brands don't do this. And have all Pie features or installed Android One which is the best sollution according to my opinion.

Regular
Message 10 of 10
Message 10 of 10

Re: Sony Xperia new home launcher based on Android Pie

But this is the worst thing ever ... Sony is a great company previously but now a days it getting worse in these times (old home launcher  and no gestures) FOR Xperia Xz2 .. .Even though it is flagship