account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Launcher

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Launcher

I had a problem with my launcher xperia, which I did not understand because it disappeared is not installed in my sony, has a solution and through recent apps I managed to enter playstore and download nova. However I search in Xperia Home playstore, and it tells me that it is incompatible (I own Xperia XA Ultra)

Tuve un problema con mi launcher xperia, el cual no entieent porque se desapareció no esta instalado en mi sony, haye una solución y mediante apps recientes logre ingresar a playstore y descargar nova. Sin embargo busco en playstore Xperia Home, y me dice que es incompatible (poseo Xperia XA Ultra) 

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Launcher

@Alexxtorres16

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post. 

You will have to contact the app (launcher) developer regarding compatibility. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

How does one "contact the app developer" (presumably Sony) ...?

Talent
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

H

@Alexxtorres16 wrote:

I had a problem with my launcher xperia, which I did not understand because it disappeared is not installed in my sony, has a solution and through recent apps I managed to enter playstore and download nova. However I search in Xperia Home playstore, and it tells me that it is incompatible (I own Xperia XA Ultra)

Tuve un problema con mi launcher xperia, el cual no entieent porque se desapareció no esta instalado en mi sony, haye una solución y mediante apps recientes logre ingresar a playstore y descargar nova. Sin embargo busco en playstore Xperia Home, y me dice que es incompatible (poseo Xperia XA Ultra) 

Hi

The Xperia home launcher in " Google play store " it's only Xperia 2017 and above  " with new home package " 

And the good news, Sony mobile developers working on new home