account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Grid keeps resetting to 5x5!

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Grid keeps resetting to 5x5!

My ideal grid is 4x5,but whenever I open an app or move an app on the home screen, my grid resets to 5x5. I've tried restarting my phone. Any suggestions? 

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Grid keeps resetting to 5x5!

Hi @dragonyssa, I'm sorry to hear this.

Could you please let me know which phone you have and the version of Xperia Home? You can see the version by tapping and holding your finger on an empty area of the home screen, then tap Setting and scroll to the bottom.

Thanks!

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.