account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

A small review of the new update

Apprentice
Message 1 of 11
Message 1 of 11

A small review of the new update

1- With the new update my folders started to show apps in 5 columns in small icons instead of 4 and that makes the icons too small

2- There is a slightly bigger gap on the right side when viewing a folder(I know it switches to the left side if the folder is on the right side but still annoys me)Screenshot_20171107-224733.pngThe difference between the two gaps is pretty visible and 5 columns is too pressed imo

10 REPLIES 10
Emperor
Message 2 of 11
Message 2 of 11

Re: A small review of the new update

@ZaferBEYAZOVA

Which Xperia do you have?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 11
Message 3 of 11

Sorry forgot to metion it I have a xz

Message 4 of 11
Message 4 of 11

@ZaferBEYAZOVA you should be able to change the icons layout by tapping longer on screen - then select grid.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 5 of 11
Message 5 of 11

Yeah I saw the grid setting but it doesnt apply to the view of the folders :'(

Message 6 of 11
Message 6 of 11

@ZaferBEYAZOVA true. Have you tried to set the icons to large and not small?

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Apprentice
Message 7 of 11
Message 7 of 11

I dont like the large icons :'(

Message 8 of 11
Message 8 of 11

I understand. Let me see if I can get more info on this. @ZaferBEYAZOVA

Apprentice
Message 9 of 11
Message 9 of 11

Thank you

One time poster
Message 10 of 11
Message 10 of 11

@alexdon have you forgotten to get back to us ????