account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Ear duo ring supporter replacement?

One time poster
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

Ear duo ring supporter replacement?

I lost the left side medium size ring supporter. Where can I order a replacement?

6 REPLIES 6
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Re: Ear duo ring supporter replacement?

Hi @Tech7331, sorry to hear about what has happened. Slightly frowning Face

I would recommend that you get in touch with your Local support team as this is a Global user based forum and they will be able to provide you with a more detailed answer on how to get a hold of a new ear supporter.

Let me know how it goes!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I am having the same situation where I am unable to find replacement ring supporters. I have contacted USA Sony Mobile and they did not have a resolution and recommended that I send it in for repairs. Please understand, I clarified that I just want replacements for the rubber ear tips, not the whole thing, but the representative told me they did not have the option to get me a new set. This is frustrating! I'm willing to pay money for some rubber bits and I cannot even get them. There needs to be replacements available somewhere!

Rookie
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

@TamSE3P wrote:

I am having the same situation where  Dafont Showbox Adam4adam  I am unable to find replacement ring supporters. I have contacted USA Sony Mobile and they did not have a resolution and recommended that I send it in for repairs. Please understand, I clarified that I just want replacements for the rubber ear tips, not the whole thing, but the representative told me they did not have the option to get me a new set. This is frustrating! I'm willing to pay money for some rubber bits and I cannot even get them. There needs to be replacements available somewhere!

I lost the left side medium size ring supporter. Where can I order a replacement?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

Hi @ZINADOLL31, sorry to hear that. Slightly frowning Face

I'm not quite sure if the service centers have this specific spare part to send out to customers, or if the headset has to be sent in and they replace the ring supporter there.

In order to get in touch with the authorized service centre(s) in your market, or if the Local support team knows directly, please use the link below.

https://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/contactUs/

I hope that helps!

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Rookie
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

@TamSE3P wrote:

I am having the same situation where I am unable to find replacement ring supporters. I have contacted USA Sony Mobile and they did not have a resolution and recommended that I send it in for repairs. Please understand, I clarified that I just want replacements for the rubber ear tips, not the whole thing, but the representative told me they did not have the option to get me a new set. This is frustrating! I'm willing to pay money for some rubber bits and I cannot even get them. There needs to be replacements available somewhere!

. Where can I order a replacement?

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

Hi @BAILIYAT, please see my previous reply in this thread! Slightly smiling Face

Have a nice day.