account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could ear duo assistant support two languages same time?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Could ear duo assistant support two languages same time?

Hello there, I do love the assistant on ear duo to read the message out, however, I'm working in a multiple languages environment and for all the times that my colleagues send their messages with English or Mandrain, it will be great I believe if they only send messages with one language, unfortunately it can't read Mandarin if I choose English, and English will be read out sooo wired if Mandarin became my first choice, is there any chance that Sony could provide a update? I'm not sure if I'm the only one person who has this require but appreciate if this come true, thank you for your time reading this!