account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging Case

Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 12
Message 1 of 12

Charging Case

Hello,

i lost my charging case of the Xperia EAR. I already contacted the german Support via Mail and Phone but no one is able or willing to help me.

After some discussions the solution i got from the supporters was to buy a new Ear. 

This is more than frustrating. I bought an Item for 200€, lost the Charging Case and have to buy a bnew one if i want to use it again. 

This is like i lose the Charger of my Xperia XZ and have to buy a new Phone!?

Maybe some here is able to help me or can tell me where i can buy the Charging Case as a replacement Part. 

I am a loyal customer since the Xperia Z1, but if the only solution for a lost Charging Case is buying a new Device this was the last Sony Device i bought.

11 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 12
Message 2 of 12

Re: Charging Case

@DW82

I'm sorry to hear about your issue, but it's not the same as an Xperia use either a micro USB or type-C usb cable, so you can buy a different cable, this is a unique device and use a charging case custom made for the headphones, only our Local support will be able to help you, I hope you are able to buy just the charging case by itself but seems unlikely 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Message 3 of 12
Message 3 of 12

It's the same as losing the charging dock for a Samsung Gear S watch.
If you lose it, Samsung ain't gonna send out a new dock.
Only local support, eBay or Chinese sites can help I'm afraid

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Learner
Message 4 of 12
Message 4 of 12

Just a short Update 

Today i got an Email from local Support that they will send me a new charging case.

smile happy

Message 5 of 12
Message 5 of 12

Excellent news.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 12
Message 6 of 12

Hey @DW82, happy to hear that the local team were so generous! yahoo

Feel free to mark @uliwoolys reply as the accepted solution by pressing "Accept as solution" beneath his post, so that other users find the advice which helped in your case should they be wondering the same! smile happy

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Regular
Message 7 of 12
Message 7 of 12

I came to the forums and I was surprised or maybe not so after all that somebody lost the charging case. I lost my charging case last weekend at Dubai Airport and I am so distressed. They haven't got it in the lost and found dept. 

I hope my local support can give me another charging case. Can you please tell me the cost for it from your side in Germany? 

Message 8 of 12
Message 8 of 12

@Shumayal

Contact you Local support and ask for more information about availability.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Regular
Message 9 of 12
Message 9 of 12

I did send a message and sent an fb message. I got replied on facebook and they said they will try to support. 

I feel really distressed and I have been contacting the airport nearly daily. The Ear was so dear to me sad

I guess I have to shelf the device now or try to charge it with AA batteries or something 😢😢😢

Visitor
Message 10 of 12
Message 10 of 12

I recently lost the charging case for my xperia ear and I'm trying to get a replacement but so far not getting a satisfactory answer, pretty much is like having lost both the case and the ear piece since you're not able to use it without being able to recharge it. I'm a regular customer for sony products and I feel like I'm being left high and dry, if anyone could help I'd appreciate it