account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Shut down after loading of OS (Xperia e5)

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Shut down after loading of OS (Xperia e5)

My device Turns off when start procedure is completed. Akku is loaded, newest OS is installed. Loading Icon shows empty Akku. Reset does not work. Any help?

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Shut down after loading of OS (Xperia e5)

@Rudi5 

What do you mean by Akku? 

does the phone charge at all when connected to a wall charger?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Therapie fordert english Expression is accumulator (battery). When connected to the charger It seems the battery geht's loaded. The loading indication remains red without indication that the charger is connected. Now the rest of the load seems to be used up and the phone doesn't switch on at all.

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Read: the correct english Expression is accumulator .......