account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

Screen

My screen stoped working

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: Screen

@NoNameBoy 

I'm sorry to hear that, but are you referring to

The screen stays black but you can hear sound notifications, receive phonecalls? (blacklight burned out)

You can see everything on the screen but it doesn't detect input? (digitizer issue)

Have you cracked the screen?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

Yes, sometimes the screen turns Black, and i can hear notifications and People calling, the screen had been cracked before but it is good now

Learner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

But in a few hours comes to normal 

Highlighted
Emperor
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

@NoNameBoy 

Eventually you will have to replace the screen

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)