account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Screen colors (xperia E5 F3313)

SOLVED
Highlighted
Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Screen colors (xperia E5 F3313)

The colors of the main session are dark (mainly red) and the colors of the guest session are good. I have changed the theme and it didn't work. I changed the "white balance" (i don't know if that is the correct translation in English) and it didn't work either. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Screen colors (xperia E5 F3313)

Hi @Gigi81, welcome to our forum!

That sounds very strange! If you go to Settings > Accessibility, do you have Colour inversion activated in here? If you do, turn this off.

You can also make sure that you haven't enabled the developer options and changed something in here. You can find this in Settings > Developer options and move the slider at the top to the left.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

3 REPLIES 3
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Hi @Gigi81, welcome to our forum!

That sounds very strange! If you go to Settings > Accessibility, do you have Colour inversion activated in here? If you do, turn this off.

You can also make sure that you haven't enabled the developer options and changed something in here. You can find this in Settings > Developer options and move the slider at the top to the left.

Let me know if that helps! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Thanks.  It worked the option "color correction" I disabled it and the colors are good now. 

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Gigi81, you're very welcome and I'm really glad to hear the colours are back to normal now again! Slightly smiling Face

Let me know if there is anything else and have a great weekend!