account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia e4 repare

Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Xperia e4 repare

I was doing system repair on the xperia e4, using the Xperia Companion, there was error and when trying to continue, it does not continue. And now the phone doesn't get any more charge on the battery. 

Is there still a solution or is it a lost case? 

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Xperia e4 repare

@franciscosilva74 

I'm sorry to hear that, what if you connect the phone to a wall charger > press and hold power & volume up for 10 seconds > let it charge for 2-3 hours > then try to turn it back on 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Xperia e4 repare

I've done what you said.

The phone just flashes the screen and vibrates as if it would start charging, but does not start.

I wanted to know if I switched the battery for a new one, it would be possible to reinstall Ron, having been interrupted the previous installation.

(Before that, the phone was shutting down and discharging the battery from 80% to 0% instantly.

Thanks for helping me.