account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

Sony e4g missed calls

SOLVED
Regular
Message 11 of 17
Message 11 of 17

Re: Sony e4g missed calls

After the reset there isn't more that problem !

Regular
Message 12 of 17
Message 12 of 17

Unfortunately i have again the same problem: phone process interrupted popup, That disappear only when i tap the phone or contacts icon :/ no new app installed
Message 13 of 17
Message 13 of 17

Just to confirm, you said you reset the phone.
Did you just reset it through phone or did a repair through pc with Sony Companion like suggested to you in previous posts.
No new apps installed? You mean since the two months when you reset the phone or just recently?
Regular
Message 14 of 17
Message 14 of 17

I did the factory reset Last time, and no apps installed recently
Message 15 of 17
Message 15 of 17

Factory reset isn't the same as repair. Reset just reverts to default settings. Repair flashes your phone again with the firmware. If the file system is damaged (it looks like it is) for some reason this would fix it.
Regular
Message 16 of 17
Message 16 of 17

The problem is that i can' t repair,
"Server is not accessible. PC Companion needs to connect to an online server. The server is currently not accessible. Please try again later."
I have already tried to reinstall it, reboot, remove the antivirus, change default Connection like suggested in other thread
Message 17 of 17
Message 17 of 17

Hmm, that's weird. Repair worked fine for me always. Also twice on current phone. If you already troubleshooted pc companion and your connection than you could try another pc (your own or someone you know).
Apart from that there is an unofficial third party flashing program for Xperia phones if you are willing to try that can easily download and flash official Sony firmware wich always works when companion makes trouble www.flashtool.net

I use it for years but you need a little bit of knowhow. But plenty of tutorials out there. Of course, at your own risk. Slightly smiling Face