account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

E4G Battery problem

SOLVED
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

E4G Battery problem

Hi,

I'm having serious problem with battery life on E4G. Once battery level is around 25-30% it starts to drop to 0% rapidly, 1 percent every 2 seconds. When it charges it jumps from 76 to 100%. I've tried everything including calibration and Xperia companion, but nothing helps. Probably battery itself needs to be replaced.

The problem is that most shops are selling two types of E4G batteries claiming to be original. Same mAh, model, but different color - yellow and white. So, my question is - are both of these genuine Sony E4G batteries?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Apprentice
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: E4G Battery problem

1 REPLY 1
Apprentice
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: E4G Battery problem