account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Does The Xperia E4 Support The Playstation App?

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Does The Xperia E4 Support The Playstation App?

I got a PS4 About a year ago and  wanted to have the playstation app for it and i cant get it! Is it even suported? Or maybe SONY Has a modified APK For the Xperia E4?

Thanks! -August

EDIT: Maybe because i live in lithuania?

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Does The Xperia E4 Support The Playstation App?

@MrAugisLTU

Your Xperia its not supported

https://www.sonymobile.com/global-en/apps-services/remote-play/?utm_source=marketing-url&utm_medium=...

Available on the Xperia X, Z3, Z4 and Z5 Series.

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

WAIT IM NOT TALKING ABOUT REMOTE PLAY!

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Quiero jugar a mi PlayStation en mi Sony Xperia E4 con la App remite play pero dice que o es compatible 

I want to play my PlayStation on my Sony Xperia E4 with the App forwards play but it says that it is compatible.

gt