account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

If you want to get the max out of your Xperia phone then check out Xperia tips page.

sony xperia e3 zero attempts hard lock

SOLVED
Message 11 of 21
Message 11 of 21

Re: sony xperia e3 zero attempts hard lock

@Naw why don't you try to tell them to reset the counter? Or perhaps pick other support centres.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Naw
Regular
Message 12 of 21
Message 12 of 21

I already told them but seems they dont know that term "reset counters" i even show the
[0] Network 0
[x] network subnet 0
They said its my network provider can help this problem then I go to my network provider they said they cant help me so they give me request receipt that my phone is still under warranty but sony service center agent said they cant help they said i can only used the same sim network locked to it but i said i'm going back to my country soon but still nothing happened.
Sony Xperia Support
Message 13 of 21
Message 13 of 21

Hi Naw,

I suggest you contact them and advise the following.

" I have entered my Network unlock code to many times, now I am unable to unlock my phone from the network carrier it is locked to. I need the handset to be reset so I can enter this code again to unlock it from the network." 

This should hopefully work, however you will also need to obtain a different code from the network carrier as it seems the one they supplied you original did not work, due to the fact that it is now locked.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Naw
Regular
Message 14 of 21
Message 14 of 21

Ok I will go to the service center tomorrow. Hope it will work. I will let you know if it works.
Thanks
Sony Xperia Support
Message 15 of 21
Message 15 of 21

I hope it all works out.

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

Naw
Regular
Message 16 of 21
Message 16 of 21

Thanks guys! Thanks to all of you for your advice! I'm so happy that my phone ok now! Sony service center do it for me this time (3rd time visit other branch) and it works. They said software problem!
Thank you very for the help. Have a great day and God bless us all... 👍✔️👌😄😄😄😄😃😃😃
Forum Legend
Message 17 of 21
Message 17 of 21

Glad to hear that! Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Naw
Regular
Message 18 of 21
Message 18 of 21

Thanks
Sony Xperia Support
Message 19 of 21
Message 19 of 21

That's great news, glad we could all help out Grinning Face

One time poster
Message 20 of 21
Message 20 of 21

I HAVE TRIED TO INSERT DIFFERENT PINS IN MY PHONE AND ITS NOW NETWORK HARDLOCKED. MAY U PLEASE HELP ME WITH SOME CODE SO THAT I CAN INSERT MY NEW SIMCARD