account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

how to backup data and reset my phone?

Apprentice
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

how to backup data and reset my phone?

my phone doesn't switch on wifi and if it does won't detect my wifi, someone told reset is the best option...

so can anybody tell me how I can reset my device without losing data.

Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: how to backup data and reset my phone?

@anil4171

you will lose your data if you reset the phone, you can do it either through the phone menu OR you can do it through XC >>> Xperia Companion which I think you should.

JoT9Qw.png

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Apprentice
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: how to backup data and reset my phone?

thanks I did that but the problem still remains my mobile doesn't detect wifi and sometimes wifi doesn't switchon unless restarted 4-5 times ...

btw I didn't understand the purpose of that quote????