account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Text Messages

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Text Messages

I have a Sony Experia E3.

I have noticed that incoming text messages only display the time I have opened the message not the date and time it has been sent to me.    As I don't have my phone switched on all the time I'm unsure when a message has been sent.  Is there any way I can get this information?  I've tried the settings but there doesn't seem to be an option to get this.

Many thanks

1 REPLY 1
Scavenger Hunt Winner
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Text Messages

Are you sure you're not receiving messages when you turn your phone back on? The carrier stores them when they are undeliverable, then sends them when it receives a signal.
//----------------- C:\》$ Path- Thyme: .trawler //-----------------Auto-Correct Disclaimer: Not sorry. //----------------- Batteries not included.