account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Sony Xperia E3 stuck at Sony logo

Apprentice
Message 11 of 19
Message 11 of 19

Re: Sony Xperia E3 stuck at Sony logo

Nope, still doesn't work Slightly frowning Face 
Are there other solutions? Or, other viable alternative programs I could use to repair my phone?

Genius
Message 12 of 19
Message 12 of 19

I'm afraid I can only refer you to Xperia Companion in order to repair the software of your device. If you've tried this using another computer and/or network and your phone still isn't working this might be related to hardware rather than software. 

If a software repair wasn't possible or didn't help I would recommend that you have your phone sent to an authorized service centre. For information on how to proceed with sending in your device and for more information on local warranty and service procedures I'd suggest you contact your Local support.

I'm sorry for any trouble this might cause for you.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Apprentice
Message 13 of 19
Message 13 of 19

I understand. Thanks a lot for the help!

Genius
Message 14 of 19
Message 14 of 19

Hi again @Geki!

How's it going?

Just checking in to see if there's an update to your case. If so, feel free to share it here so others can read about how it went. Slightly smiling Face

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 15 of 19
Message 15 of 19

Hello everyone ...
My apologies to the administrators of this wonderful site ..
Forgive me I am new here, it makes me really pleasures, but I do not speak English, accept my apologies if you like ...: oops:
so ..
My Xperia e3 D2203. Fall always in the same breakdowns, the first time he made a loop restart, I reset it to factory state using pc companion, but after two days he made the same crash: roll : ..
After two days of a new restoration it crashed at startup, I restored it again, after two other days several applications claimed a shutdown or a malfunctioning, at the same time, Which has forced me to restore it again and every time I encounter one of these breakdowns in 2 or 3 days max after each restore even in safe mode or whenever I restart it .... Then I ask Your help if you like

GT - alexdon

One time poster
Message 16 of 19
Message 16 of 19

Same thing happens to my E3 too.

Even though I repair it by Xperia Companion, it works fine (when you keep power on)

It will get into BootLoop and hang again and again after ether restart the system or power off (reset) the system. It's not acceptable.

I have to keep the phone in charged without any power interruption to keep system alive.

Please Sony guy to really fix the bug for E3. I don't think your up-to-date firmware (Software version: 18.5.C.0.19-R9B) has fixed the problem. We are not your testers, we are your royal customers.

Best regards,

Ming

Learner
Message 17 of 19
Message 17 of 19

Is your problem is solved or not because i havig same problem of getting back from application and power on ,etc.

One time poster
Message 18 of 19
Message 18 of 19

My device also stuck at logo. What is the reason for this ?

Message 19 of 19
Message 19 of 19

Hi

I am also facing the same issue the bootloop issue and the xperia companion issue. So just checking whether you resolved the issue? If yes could you guide me