account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sim network unlock Xperia e3

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Sim network unlock Xperia e3

I have checked the unlock counter for my sony xperia e3 ( model D2203)
[o] Network 4
[x] Network subnet 0
[x] service provider 0
[x] Corporate 0
[x] SIM

Is it possible to network unlock my phone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sim network unlock Xperia e3

Hi @Sim263,

Yes, your smartphone can be unlocked - but you will need to speak to your service provider, as contractual agreements mean that they are the only party allowed to generate unlock codes.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Pioneer
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Sim network unlock Xperia e3

Hi @Sim263,

Yes, your smartphone can be unlocked - but you will need to speak to your service provider, as contractual agreements mean that they are the only party allowed to generate unlock codes.

• I can't help you if you don't tell me what mobile device you're using & what version of Android it is running, in English (you can use Google Translate - http://translate.google.com).
  • The more information you can give me, the easier I can help you!
  •  Please kudo this post if you think it has been helpful; or mark it as the "solution" if it fixed your problem, so that other users facing the same issue can find the solution!