account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

SONY Xperia E3 D2203 gyroscope

SOLVED
Highlighted
Visitor
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

SONY Xperia E3 D2203 gyroscope

I recently bought one of those headsets for vr at the store. Now I looked up the specs and it says my phone has a gyroscope but for some reason head movement is not working and apps are coming up saying that I have none. any advice would be helpful thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: SONY Xperia E3 D2203 gyroscope

Its ok I just bought a new phone thanks 

5 REPLIES 5
Visitor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

I also should say because I forgot to write this down even though the apps where saying I did not have one I was still able to look up and down just not side to side

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi @symbiot999,

I'm afraid that Xperia E3 does not have a gyroscope. It is not listed as a sensor in the whitepaper for Xperia E3. You can see the full specifications of your device here.

Let me know if there is anything else you are wondering about.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

OK why am i able to look up down?

Sony Xperia Support
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I'm afraid I cannot say what sensor your VR headset is making use of, but gyroscope is not listed as a sensor in the specifications for Xperia E3.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Its ok I just bought a new phone thanks