account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Is sony xperia e3 dual D2212 support 4G

Learner
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Is sony xperia e3 dual D2212 support 4G

Hi am using sony xperia e3 dual D2212. Whether it support 4G. Suggest me to upgrade into 4G.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Re: Is sony xperia e3 dual D2212 support 4G

@msvelu8788

Yes, it is 4G enabled.

Source: http://www-support-downloads.sonymobile.com/d2212/whitepaper_EN_d2212_xperia_e3_dual.pdf

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

Hi thanks for the reply.

But i didn't see any 4g option in my settings. Where to find it.

Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

@msvelu8788

You need to have a 4G-compatible SIM card from you operator, and make sure yo are in a 4G covered area. Then follow the steps mentioned in your manual:

http://support.sonymobile.com/global-en/xperiae3dual/userguide/Selecting-mobile-networks/

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Learner
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Hi,

Am having jio 4g sim i inserted into my sim1 slat. I try to search the network provider but the network not available. 

And one more thing in my device show GSM,WCDMA only. It's not showing LTE

Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

@msvelu8788

I think you need to contact your provider to check availability and settings with them.

Learner
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Hi,

Am asked sony support centre. They told sony xperia e3 dual D2212 not having the 4G option.

It is only 3G supported.

One time poster
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

I want supported 4g

One time poster
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

No it does not support 4G . I am also using Xperia E3 dual.

One time poster
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

GPS location error

GT