account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

How to remove SIM network lock?

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

How to remove SIM network lock?

Hello. I have trouble. I get NAC from Vodafone. After used NAC my phone showed window - Sim network unlock PIN and i see information SIM/RUIM is Perso locked- Emergency calls only.

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: E3 Locked

Hi @mada2, welcome to our forum!

If your phone is locked to a specific service provider (operator) you will need to contact them in order to get a code to unlock the network lock on your phone.

Do not enter any wrong codes because you will only have a limited amount of tries.

Let me know if that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

One time poster
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi Jonas, i have the same problem,   But in my device is "[X] Network 0      " . Soo i probably typed the wrong unlock code in the past, but NOW I HAVE THE CORRECT CODE (ee sent me Winking Face ), so how can i fix it???

sorry my english, i'm italian Slightly smiling Face

Sony Xperia Support
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Hi @Itaschetto,

In that case you will need to get in touch with your Local support team for further assistance with this since you have no attempts left to unlock your phone.

I hope that helps and best of luck! Slightly smiling Face

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

One time poster
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Re: How to remove SIM network lock?

remove SIM network unlock

Sony Xperia Support
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

Re: How to remove SIM network lock?

Hi @900w, I have answered the private message that you sent me, so please take a look at my reply there! Slightly smiling Face