account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Fogot password locked screen

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Fogot password locked screen

Good day,i lost my xperia e3 5month ago then i activated the security lock using my google acnt so that anyone canot use it.then last week someone calling my number said she got my lost phone she said that he buy it in strange prson in a low price bht when she use it it automaticaly lock. She returned it to me but my problem is i forgoty the password i use to lock it..can any one hlep me..thank u and godbless.
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Fogot password locked screen

Hello, @_chan_

Good to hear that you got your phone back, try the steps mentioned in this post first. If this doesn't work for you, then the only option left will be performing a software repair using Xperia Companion. Unfortunately, this means you'll lose all your data.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.