account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

D2203 is reset every time the power button is push

One time poster
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: D2203 is reset every time the power button is push

Don't worry, I have the exact same problem.  The people who sold it to me will repair it under warranty apparently.  Worrying that this seems to affect many models.

The odd thing is that sometimes, the problem just goes away.  With it then re-appearing a couple of days later.

One time poster
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I tried to so as well but now my device is acting like crazy. If I move an app to the SD card, the ico disappears and I have to move it again to the phone to see it. 

One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

Dear buddy , I have the same problem... Your post was of 2015.. hope you found the solution... How u fixed it... I did 

1. Factory reset - dint work

2. Xperia Campanion repair - dint work

3. Sent to repair shop for updation of software- dint work