account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

Can't power on phone after switching off

One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Can't power on phone after switching off

HELLO!

I HAVE A XPERIA E3 . AFTER WHEN I SWITCH OFF MY PHONE IT DOES NOT SWITCH ON . I HAVE TO GO TO XPERIA COMPANION AND TO SOFTWARE AGAIN AND AGAIN .SOMETIMES WHEN I AM USING IT , IT AUTOMATICLY SWITCH OFF AND DOES AND SWITCH ON I AM FACING THIS PROBLEM FROM 4 MONTHS . I CANT REPAIR MY PHONES SOFTWARE AFTER A DAY . PLEASE GIVE ME A SOLUTION 

2 REPLIES 2
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can't power on phone after switching off

Hi @Dhruv111, I'm very sorry to hear this. Slightly frowning Face

If this continues to happen even after a software repair I recommend that your device gets examined by an authorised service center. You can contact your Local support team for information on where to find a service center and how to proceed with this.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can't power on phone after switching off

I'm having problem with my device D2202 and I visit authorised service centre and they told me to change total hardware kit.