account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Call is not end.. phone get stuck..

One time poster
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

Call is not end.. phone get stuck..

I have sony xperia E3 dual D2212. Some times contacts dosen't load. It shows a white colour empty screen. After this error occured phone cannot even power off. Need to reset it by a pin, removing back cover. Incoming calls also not working. Is this happen because of the update?

please help...

5 REPLIES 5
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

Re: Call is not end.. phone get stuck..

Try performing a system repair using Pc Companion as this will often fix issues - This will factory reset your phone

Switch off your phone and unplug from Pc (Hold volume up and power for around 10 seconds)
Start PC Companion and select Support zone then Update my phone/tablet then in Blue Repair my phone/tablet and follow the onscreen instructions - When prompted connect your phone still switched off holding volume down or back button - This should start the repair or reformat process

If you are using Windows 8/8.1 or a 64bit operating system then adjust the settings for PC Companion and run in compatibility mode and chose Windows 7 or XP

For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public relations, for Nature cannot be fooled.   Richard P. Feynman

Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hi KGRS,

Welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

Make sure to backup any content before you perform a software repair. Please see the link below for more information.

Backup & Restore

I hope this helps.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

I faced this problem in my new handset. Only solution is to change the IC board. My phone works fine after replacing. And to restart hold volume up key with power button for few seconds.
Visitor
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

I am call my friend by call is not got and screen of calling is hang "Ending Call " But not end call. Than My Mobile don't call outgoing and incoming. 

One time poster
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

You are the best person ever met narayansrinivas, you saved my day!