account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hangouts messages won't show...

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 6
Message 1 of 6

hangouts messages won't show...

They won't show in the notification panel, it's only when I go on hangouts they come up.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

Re: hangouts messages won't show...

@Keira15Xperia

Test the phone in >>> safe mode

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

5 REPLIES
Emperor
Message 2 of 6
Message 2 of 6

@Keira15Xperia

Settings > notifications > hangouts > make sure that you haven't blocked them all. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 6
Message 3 of 6

Hangouts isn't blocked, I don't have anything blocked, it says that anyway :/

Emperor
Message 4 of 6
Message 4 of 6

@Keira15Xperia

Test the phone in >>> safe mode

Inhabitant
Message 5 of 6
Message 5 of 6

Thanks Grinning Face, testing it in safe mode made me know what was wrong scene as the messages came through correctly. Thanks so much!! 😁

Emperor
Message 6 of 6
Message 6 of 6

@Keira15Xperia

The issue its a third party app, which one? no one know, you will have to uninstall one by one until you find the culprit.