account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

ear phone and Xperia E1 dual lost the compatibility

Highlighted
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

ear phone and Xperia E1 dual lost the compatibility

I have a Philips ear phone, when I brought the Ear phone it was working fine with Xperia E1 dual phone. But suddenly after 7 months, it lost the compatability with E1 dual phone. I have checked the ear phone with other phones it is working fine and I have also tested my phone's headset plug it is working fine with other ear phones.

Can you please help me to get out of this?

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: ear phone and Xperia E1 dual lost the compatibility

@kohli_nikhil

Try refreshing your Smart Connect app:

- Go to Settings -> Apps -> Smart Connect -> Force stop, Uninstall updates, then go to Storage -> Clear data and restart your phone.
- Go to your Play Store and update Smart Connect again.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

I did what you suggested but that didn't worked still the issue persist

Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@kohli_nikhil

Go to Settings -> Sound -> ClearAudio+ -> try with it enabled once and another time when disabled.

Next, go to Settings -> Sound -> Do you have "Accessory settings"? If yes, also try with it enable once and another time when disabled.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Still not working  I have tried Clearaudio+ once with enable and other time with disable