account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

battery problem

SOLVED
Rookie
Message 1 of 7
Message 1 of 7

battery problem

I have updated my e1 to kitkat version but my phone stops charging after 81 percentage.
please give me a solution to this problem...
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Commissioner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

Re: battery problem

If it stops again just turn OFF the mains supply and turn OFF your phone, now wait a few seconds and then turn ON your phone and now charge. I think this should solve your problem. Even i had the same issue this procedure worked for me. Of course it can happen again after many days follow the same procedure.

And incase if you don't have any important calls and messages to attend just turn OFF your phone and charge. This will be even more better.
6 REPLIES 6
Forum Legend
Message 2 of 7
Message 2 of 7

Hi and welcome to the community! Since you're new please be sure that you have checked out our Discussion guidelines.

I suggest you remove the battery and insert it again. Without powering on the phone, connect it to the charger and let it charge 3-4 hours or until you see that the battery is full. If there are no improvement after this, let the battery discharge fully and repeat the above process.

sony_sign_logo.png - Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums make sure that you have read our Discussion guidelines.
If you want to get in touch with the local support team for your country please visit our contact page.

Rookie
Message 3 of 7
Message 3 of 7

I bought this Xperia phone a month ago and I did everything what you mentioned above and it was solved at that time, but now I am experiencing the same problem
Commissioner
Message 4 of 7
Message 4 of 7

If it stops again just turn OFF the mains supply and turn OFF your phone, now wait a few seconds and then turn ON your phone and now charge. I think this should solve your problem. Even i had the same issue this procedure worked for me. Of course it can happen again after many days follow the same procedure.

And incase if you don't have any important calls and messages to attend just turn OFF your phone and charge. This will be even more better.
Rookie
Message 5 of 7
Message 5 of 7

thank you my friend that's what I am currently doing . there is no permanent solution for this problem ah...
Commissioner
Message 6 of 7
Message 6 of 7

I guess it's a very rare problem. Doesn't seem to happen again and again for me. Happened only thrice during 2 months when it was new.
Highlighted
One time poster
Message 7 of 7
Message 7 of 7

where to get  ek dual D2105 original baterry .