account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Xperia E1 Dual stuck on Logo: green LED dissapear when connected to pc

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 1
Message 1 of 1

Xperia E1 Dual stuck on Logo: green LED dissapear when connected to pc

My Sony Xperia E1 Dual D2105 is stuck on Sony logo when I boot the device after it went off suddenly. It doesn't proceed any further.

I have tried to repair through Xperia Companion, but when i connect the device by usb while pressing volume down button the LED shows a red light then green light less than a second, the LED went off and nothing did show up. And XC says failed to repair.

A few seconds later the phone starts and it stops at the point where it shows 'sony' with red light LED flashes. It doesn't proceed any further.

I have tried to take out the battery, put it on again, plug while pressing volume down. But again, the same issue.

Also when I press volume down button and connecting the device to my pc, my pc doesn't recognise my phone.

I also tried to flashing my phone with flashtool, this thing has the same issue as I used XC.

Note: My phone's battery was fully charged

I thought it was hardware problem, but it seems okay till the device stuck on Sony logo, anyone please help me, what should I do?

Sorry for my bad English