account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests with the support app directly on your phone.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Shared calendar problem

SOLVED
Visitor
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

Shared calendar problem

Hello.

On my Xperia E1 I cannot activate shared calendar from someone who share it with me.

When I am using an PC, on my google account, I see that calendar, so sharing option works fine, but on the E1 I can't find this calendar when I am using option for choosing calendars to activate.

Thanks in advance for any help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: Shared calendar problem

Check this out

http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/how-to-share-google-calendars-with-family-or-co-workers/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

2 REPLIES 2
Emperor
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Check this out

http://www.talkandroid.com/guides/beginner/how-to-share-google-calendars-with-family-or-co-workers/

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Visitor
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

Thanks a lot.

Thanks to your link I've could resolve my problem.

For others with the same problem.

As I've said, there was no possibility to activate shared calendar in preinstaled calendar application on E1.

So I've installed google calendar, there was a passobility to check and activate an shared calendar, so I did it.

Now I can use shared calendar in preinstalled original calendar by Sony, and tin the google calnedar too.

But this is an issue that Sony should look for. Theer should be possibility to add shared calendar directly in Sony calendar app.

Regards.