account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

SIM locked; do I got attempts left to unlock ?

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

SIM locked; do I got attempts left to unlock ?

My phone model is D2005

I changed my operator without knowing about the "Sim lock"; I try to get them to give me my code right now which they took their sweet time over it...

They gave me a unlock network code: but it was not the right one. Tho: I used it a few times since I got dyslexia I thought that maybe I wrote it wrong till THEY told me they got me the wrong one...

I also searched and found that there is a number of attemps to unlock so here my question: did I got my attempts blocked, and if it's the case: what should I do ?

It's wrote:

SIM Lock:

[o] Network 0

[x] Network subset 0

[x] Service provider 0

[x] Corporate 0

[x] SIM  0

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: SIM locked; do I got attempts left to unlock ?

Hi @Dowlin, welcome to our forum!

I'm afraid that you have no attempts left to unlock the SIM lock on your device, as the number to the right of Network is a 0 and this number indicates how many tries you have left to enter the network unlocking code (NUC).

For further assistance with having the attempts reset, get in touch with your Local support team.

I hope that helps!

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.