account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

I can not repair the software

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

When I turn on my phone it only stays in the Sony logo and I can not repair the software from the Xperia Companion, it takes time to detect the device and when it detects it I get an error, apart from that I do not get any flashing lights when it detects it.

No puedo reparar el software

Cuando prendo mi teléfono solo se queda en el logo de Sony y no puedo reparar el software desde el Xperia Companion, se demora en detectar el dispositivo y cuando lo detecta me sale error, aparte que no me sale ninguna luz parpadeante cuando lo detecta. 

1 REPLY 1
Emperor
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: I can not repair the software

@KrmenHarvey

I've edited your post as this is an English only forum, you can use Google Translate to reply and/or post.

You might want to test a different computer or contact your Local support

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)