account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Application IU stop android 6

Learner
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Application IU stop android 6

Application iu stop my phone ... and i can t continue to look my phone ..it is apparu soudainly ... i have not install nothing ...  i must eteindre and rallumer my phone and after 25 seconds , i can see the message ...iu s est malheureusement arrete .......

What appen .... thanck you

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Application IU stop android 6

@Birgiitt 

does it happen after you restart the phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Learner
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

good morning 

non ,  nothing  , the last thing  i do , is  to learn a friend ' mms ,  a photo . 

since,  there is a over sweeping  of my fond d ecran ,  witn ecran noir 

since there is a photo in my wall paper ,  now it is a wall paper experia !  and a oversweeping , i cant do nothing , jump and jerk ...   wall paper black and pink , pink  black 

i ear notification sms , mms ,  msn , fb  , tel , but i can t answer because my phone is block 

i can cloose him , ant allume ,  i see my widget ,  i can look at my sms exemple but after 25 secondes,  the message UI systeme stop,    appear

thanck you 

One time poster
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

"unfortunately iu has stopped" this is what it says while I'm using my phone and automatically switch off