account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Curious about what is happening at IFA?
Read more and discuss the press conference here.

automatic swithc on / off

SOLVED
One time poster
Message 1 of 3
Message 1 of 3

automatic swithc on / off

Hi,

I´m a new user of Sony Xperia E mobile. I changed from a BB.

I like my new phone and its general performance, but there´s something I miss. With BB you can switch on / off your phone at certain hour, mon-fri and sat-sun.

Is there any settings or app to switch on / off my Xperia E autmatically ?

Thanks!

xavi

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Master
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

Re: automatic swithc on / off

This feature is not available as standard in Xperia E. And I don't think an application will be able to start your phone while it is turned off. However you may find an app that can turn off your phone at a certain hour. Check Google Play if you find any. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

2 REPLIES 2
Master
Message 2 of 3
Message 2 of 3

This feature is not available as standard in Xperia E. And I don't think an application will be able to start your phone while it is turned off. However you may find an app that can turn off your phone at a certain hour. Check Google Play if you find any. 

sony_logo126x24.gif
What are your thoughts about this forum? Let us know by doing this short survey.

One time poster
Message 3 of 3
Message 3 of 3

What a pity your phones do not have this simple option which is very useful. I also miss it. My old phones had it so I did not have to think about turning off and on the mobile. I like my new Sony mobile but this option is missing. Maybe you should add to your already installed apps. You suggest to check in google play, which it is a good idea but my phone has 2 gigas memory which 75 - 80 % of memory is full of installed apps. I do not have too much space to install any more apps.

Does this mean that your company prefers people be connected 24 hours a day?