account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Xperia E stuck in boot loop after unlocking boot-loader successfully

SOLVED
Adviser
Message 11 of 24
Message 11 of 24

Re: Xperia E stuck in boot loop after unlocking boot-loader successfully

Xperia companion is not recognising my device !!

Adviser
Message 12 of 24
Message 12 of 24

There no recovery mode it has gone all in the boot loop !!

please help

Message 13 of 24
Message 13 of 24

There isn't a recovery mode on Xperia, nor will Xperia Companion recognise your device after bootloader unlock, as was pointed out earlier in thread. 

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views.
Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Adviser
Message 14 of 24
Message 14 of 24

Then whats the solution ?

How should i get out of this ?

Please Help !!

Adviser
Message 15 of 24
Message 15 of 24

Xperia E stuck in boot loop after unlocking boot-loader successfully

I had followed the official instructions by Sony to unlock my Xperia E (c1504) bootloader and it was successfully done

but when i booted it , it was stuck in boot loop [ i.e Sony logo >> Xperia logo >> animation (6-9 sec)>> screen off >> ......repeat]  I also tried of after removing the battery ,but again stuck in boot-loop .

and the flash tool and Xperia Companion is not detecting my device nor in fast boot nor in reboot.

My Sony Xperia E (c1504) is not in the supported devices list for flash tool at https://developer.sonymobile.com/open-devices/flash-tool/supported_phones/

If there is a recovery mode please let me know how to get there.

Also posted this at developer world open devices.

Please help !!

Adept
Message 16 of 24
Message 16 of 24

I don't know why, but the Companion Software works well for my devices with unlocked bootloader. I have to say i didn't used it when i had boot loop problems. Last week after flashing a selfbuilded ROM which had some issues, the Display was non responsive. Flashing a working image didn't solve the Problem. So i had fixed that problem with Xperia Companion. Did you try both, connecting in fastboot mode and flashmode? If there is no native recovery mode, you can flash a twrp image (i use it on both phones).

Adept
Message 17 of 24
Message 17 of 24

I'm sorry, i have to correct myself. I just bootet my Windows to test it. I fixed my problem with the Flashtool not with the Xperia Companion Software. The Companion Software doesn't recognize my devices. I confused this two programms.

Adviser
Message 18 of 24
Message 18 of 24

How to enter flashmode in Xperia E c1504 ?

Adept
Message 19 of 24
Message 19 of 24

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+enter+flashmode+in+Xperia+E+c1504+%3F

Power off your Device

Press and hold VolDown, connect the USB Cable, wait till LED changes color.

Emperor
Message 20 of 24
Message 20 of 24

@Nomad

Again, XC WON"T work with an unlocked bootloader, if you unloocked the bootloader BUT you re-locked the bootloader then you can use XC. Also, there is NO recovery. 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)