account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

Sony Xperia E Not taking pictures

SOLVED
Inhabitant
Message 1 of 13
Message 1 of 13

Sony Xperia E Not taking pictures

When I goto take a photo on my xperia E it is saying the memory is full on the phone however when I check the storage menu it says I have 6.5gb free, when I check that menu also only 'apps' appears. 'Photos' appear but then goes straight off not allowing me to click it, please let me know if you have a solution or have faced this problem, thanks in advance!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Sony Xperia E Not taking pictures

Perhaps this helps:

http://deviceguides.vodafone.ie/web/sony-xperia-e/explore/camera-pictures-and-video-clips/use-camera...

Press the menu key (third).

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

12 REPLIES 12
Message 2 of 13
Message 2 of 13

Where do you store them? Perhaps internal memory is filled up and microSD memory is free.

Moderators are not affiliated with, or work for Sony Mobile, and their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles on the community.

Inhabitant
Message 3 of 13
Message 3 of 13

I'm not sure, I've never used it to take pictures until yesterday when I opened the camera to take some and a message popped up saying 'memory full'
Message 4 of 13
Message 4 of 13

Go to camera-settings-data storage,select your SD card.

Highlighted
Inhabitant
Message 5 of 13
Message 5 of 13

Can't find settings anywhere after opening the camera, is it under another menu?
Message 6 of 13
Message 6 of 13

Open the camera,tap on the 3 dots,tap on the screwdriver and wrench and there you should find it.

Inhabitant
Message 7 of 13
Message 7 of 13

Hi Alex, when I click the camera there isn't 3 dots, all I have is Geotagging, timer, EV and 'Scenes' I'm I in the right area?
Message 8 of 13
Message 8 of 13

Probably you are on superior auto,but still you should have it. Can you post a screenshot?

Inhabitant
Message 9 of 13
Message 9 of 13

IMG_0362.jpg

Inhabitant
Message 10 of 13
Message 10 of 13

Hope that helps, I know its not very clear but its the best I could do