account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Sony Xperia E Dual - R2R Client problem

Learner
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: Sony Xperia E Dual - R2R Client problem

Why has no one from Sony answered these questions informatively?  The R2R client message seems to be connected to a serious inability to MMS on this phone and my experience is that one cannot choose a provider in the Internet and MMS settings dialogue box 

Learner
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

I had the same problem. It was a fault in the mobile data toggling. Drag down the screen from the top. It may well show mobile data highlighted as on. Turn it off and then repeat to turn it on. That worked. Also on mobile network settings I chose wdsma only as Optus suggests 

Highlighted
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

How do I solve r2r client problem?