account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Second hand phone

Visitor
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Second hand phone

I have this second hand Xperia E1 "D2005"

and the previous owner had a swipe kinda passcode and i cant factory reset because when i do the dial code with the numbers and stuff it says "Call not sent "" Is not an emergency number, please help!!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Second hand phone

@Yokomasan

I'd suggest that you perform a software repair using Xperia Companion while the phone is charged and turned off. This will do a clean installation of the latest firmware and will also wipe your internal memory.

Follow the steps given in blue links, and keep us updated.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.

Visitor
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

When i do plug it in it says "please enter password of phone" or something and i dont know

Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

@Yokomasan

Did you try following the guide in my previous post? I repeat that you must do this while your phone is turned off.

Feel free to kudo this post or mark it as solution so that other users facing the same issue can find it

Disclaimer: Moderators are not affiliated with or work for Sony Mobile, their posts represent their own opinions and views. Click here to find out more about the different roles in the community.