account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

E5633 ringtone not saved

Learner
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

E5633 ringtone not saved

I usually switch my phone off at night and recently find the ringtone defaults back to none, requiring me to set it again each time I switch it back on again.

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: E5633 ringtone not saved

@Mfleet

I'm sorry to hear about the issue, are you using an MP3 as the ringtone? if you are, where is it stored (SD card or internal storage)? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

No, I am using Classic phone from the list, I have tried others but still the same problem

Emperor
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@Mfleet

Does this only happen when you restart the phone?

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Learner
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

Correct