account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up cart mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mobile World Congress 2019

Sonys Press conference from MWC took place end of February
If you missed it you can watch it here.
Please join the discussion here and share your thoughts on what was anounced here. MWC 2019 discussion.

Does not power on after repair

One time poster
Message 1 of 2
Message 1 of 2

Does not power on after repair

i have xperia E .. i accidently threw my phone into water then phone turned off... Then i go to service centre .. they repaired it BUT after 1 or 2 weeks it turned off automatically.. i repiared once again for service centre then turned off automatically and never turned on back again..... now plz help me out WHAT TO DO NOW

1 REPLY 1
Sony Xperia Support
Message 2 of 2
Message 2 of 2

Re: Does not power on after repair

Hi @rohan1107

Welcome to the community Slightly smiling Face

Sorry to hear about this, I would suggest contacting either the service centre that performed the repair or your Local support for further assistance with this.

Good luck

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.