account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

sony xperia c5 ultra camera button not working

Genius
Message 11 of 13
Message 11 of 13

Re: sony xperia c5 ultra camera button not working

Macharia I actually enjoy MM now, you could do a backup first.. Then apply the update, then do a factory reset or if you prefer, just do a backup and using XC run a software repair.

» If you find that an answer helped, say thanks and give kudos Slightly smiling Face

Wizardry is the key!
Highlighted
Apprentice
Message 12 of 13
Message 12 of 13

Okay thanks demigod. So they've fixed all the bugs, like the unresponsive screen? Are there any I need to know about? Do I factory reset before or after the update? I prefer updating via the software update setting on the phone.
One time poster
Message 13 of 13
Message 13 of 13

just hold it to start camera...

And click twice to talke a pic...