account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

phone stuck on waves screen

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

phone stuck on waves screen

So I restarded my phone and it's stuck on the blue wave screen forever. Removed SD crd and sim card. Then I tried repairing using Xperia Companion. Problem is it won't start repairing after it initilized. Just stuck on this:

Untitled.png

I did all the instructions. I even checked on Youtube if I was doing it right. I did it several times, but no luck. Not sure what's wrong.

Edit: After I reconnect (while pressing volue down), it just goes back to charging. My phone is already at 100% battery. :\

3 REPLIES 3
One time poster
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: phone stuck on waves screen

I have the same problem, please help us

One time poster
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

I have the same issue as well.... no idea how to get it to start up or fix this.

Learner
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

Just try to turned your Xperia on into SafeMode. While if in Sony Companion didn't work. Sometime it'll fix when I tried that.