account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

phone not switching on after i pulled my usb cable from fastboot mode

Rookie
Message 1 of 5
Message 1 of 5

phone not switching on after i pulled my usb cable from fastboot mode

i have a c5 ultra E5533 model. My phopne is off and keeps on vibrating and does not switch on after i pulled the usb cable in fastboot mode. And now its not turning on? Did i do something wrong in pulling the usb cable out? and i had start the fastboot mode with cmd during which i pulled the usb cable. Plz help me out in this matter. Thanks in advance.

4 REPLIES 4
Emperor
Message 2 of 5
Message 2 of 5

Re: phone not switching on after i pulled my usb cable from fastboot mode

@daasbliki

what were you trying to do? flash the phone? root? 

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Rookie
Message 3 of 5
Message 3 of 5

i was going to flash but first i thought i should unlock the bootloader as it was in one of your articles. So any Solution???

Commissioner
Message 4 of 5
Message 4 of 5

@daasbliki wrote:

i was going to flash but first i thought i should unlock the bootloader as it was in one of your articles. So any Solution???

I think you are not in right forum. To root smartphone is not recommend by Sony, keep in mind root can void yours warranty, also is not supporting by Sony. I advise you to check information in XDA Developers forum Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Rookie
Message 5 of 5
Message 5 of 5

i was not trying to root. its just that i went into fastboot mode using cmd and when the phone booted into fastboot mode I unplugged the phone from the laptop which is why the mobile is vibrating and and is off and wont't turn on.