account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Want to know more about Xperia 5? To read more about it go here.
If you can't find the answer to your question there please post it here and let the community help you.

Xperia c5 ultra suddendly died red light shows when connected

One time poster
Message 1 of 4
Message 1 of 4

Xperia c5 ultra suddendly died red light shows when connected

Have seen a bunch of posts but none of them leads me to any solution at all... my phone shuts down itself; even with battery up to 95%. Then, I'm unable to switch back on. Just a red light shows up when connected to wall charger or usb. Tried PWR+Vol-; Power, Physicall off button (The one hidden on sim tray). Yet nothing seems to work...

WHY?
HOW CAN I SOLVE THIS ISSUE FOR GOOD?

3 REPLIES 3
Emperor
Message 2 of 4
Message 2 of 4

Re: Xperia c5 ultra suddendly died red light shows when connected

@nafajardo

Time to stop by your Local support to get it inspected

"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not." Kurt Cobain (1967-1994)

Highlighted
Sony Xperia Support
Message 3 of 4
Message 3 of 4

Hi @nafajardo,

I'm sorry to hear this. As @uliwooly suggested you should get in contact with your Local support team for assistance with having your device sent in to an authorized service center for further troubleshooting and repair.

The only thing I recommend you try in addition to the troubleshooting you have already done is that you temporarily remove any SIM and SD card from your device to see if they may be causing this behavior.

Let us know how it goes.

Official Sony Xperia Support Staff

If you're new to our forums, make sure that you've read our Discussion guidelines.

To get in touch with your local support team, please visit our contact page.

Visitor
Message 4 of 4
Message 4 of 4

It is happening to my phone right. The same error occurs. I don't what happened to my phone. Same as what issue on my M4 Aqua.