account arrowhead-down arrowhead-up mobile-menu search sm-bold-x x-skinny-rounded x-skinny arrowhead-right social-facebook social-googleplus social-instagram social-linkedin social-pinterest social-qzone social-renren social-tencent social-twitter social-vkontakt social-weibo social-youku social-youtube

Please help us improve our website

Take our customer survey to evaluate your visit.

It should only take a few minutes to answer five quick questions. Just click the Launch survey button at the end of your visit to begin.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tips & Tricks

Troubleshoot, find support articles, run tests directly on your phone with the support application.
Read more and discuss the app here.

VoLTE support

Commissioner
Message 31 of 37
Message 31 of 37

Re: VoLTE support

@Alias8812wrote:

Sony Xperia ultra dual 

Need volt

@DEV21wrote:

How can I make my C5 ULtra VoLTE enabled. Currently it is working on 4G but VoLTE is not working.

Pls guide.

As i know VOLTE is not working in Xperia C5 Ultra (Dual) Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Highlighted
Learner
Message 32 of 37
Message 32 of 37

VoLTE not supported

VoLTE not supported

Learner
Message 33 of 37
Message 33 of 37

How can I make my C5 ULtra VoLTE enabled. Currently it is working on 4G but VoLTE is not working

Commissioner
Message 34 of 37
Message 34 of 37

@Skpasha wrote:

How can I make my C5 ULtra VoLTE enabled. Currently it is working on 4G but VoLTE is not working

There is no Volte in C5 Ultra model Slightly smiling Face

Important: Don't forget to say THANK YOU and GIVE KUDOS for users which answered & helped you Remote

Visitor
Message 35 of 37
Message 35 of 37

how did u update your mobile? it is not showing any update to me

One time poster
Message 36 of 37
Message 36 of 37

I am not able to use my Sony C5 ultra mobile handset for Jio network , I need to keep data connection on for out going or incoming calls, if data collection of then can't call. Please suggest me how to upgrade for  LET to 4G LET. 

Thanks 

Commissioner
Message 37 of 37
Message 37 of 37

@Skpasha wrote:

Volte is not supported in this model Slightly smiling Face